Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mid Life Crisis.

I'm mad. I'm seeing red. Because I just heard that a relative of mine is getting a divorce because of a third party. A result of too many business trips overseas, her husband has now got a "sweet young thing" (SYT) from overseas and has put her up in a house here to do her studies. His terms on not divorcing? I stay with you and the kids on 1,3,5 (Mon, Wed, Fri) and 2,4 with SYT. He now stays with SYT and comes to see his family which includes two young boys below 15 once a week on Sundays!

Relative went overseas with SIL and private investigator to confront SYT's parents but they told her "You can't keep your husband, thats your business." Aparently in approval of their daughters actions.

Aarrhhh.....!! I'm so mad! Got no brains ah? Or brains went inside the pants! If want to 'gatal' or no longer care for the wife, its bad enough but pleaaaazzeee think about your kids. How can anyone be so irresponsible?? I don't get it. I really don't!

Relative is in depression, does not want to talk to anyone, just laughs to herself or sits staring quietly. Her parents are worried. Its hard on everyone because they have relied on her a little bit financially. Her father and sister works with Mr Irresponsible. She's not working although she has helped from time to time in Mr Irresponsible's business.

I have a friend recently divorced, who had a very tough time in courts working out on settlements.

Why do marriages break down? Why are some people so irresponsible they don't think about their children? Why do women get the short end of the stick when it comes to things like that? (especially sahw). Why? Why? Why?

My mood right now :

Popular Posts