Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I love my Job!

I love my job because.....

  • If I wake up late for work, my boss won't tell me off, they just smile at me
  • When I blog, I don't have to constantly look behind my shoulder to see if my boss is looking. The worse case scenario if found out is..... my boss may sit on my lap and help me to type.
  • I don't have to spend 2 hours a day commuting to work. Hmmm *calculate calculate* (Given a 20 day workweek a month that would amount to 20 hours a month and 480 hours a year of commuting. Geez! Thats like wasting 20 days of my life stuck in traffic jams, radio channel surfing and trying to read the papers at the same time while being entertained by drivers in the next car shaving, putting on lipstick, putting on a tie, eating, cutting toenails (yes! I've seen) or trimming nose hair (yes! disgusting isn't it?). No way. Nosiree. Commuting not for me! (Pssst.... Shooo.... I'm guilty of putting on lipstick and reading while driving. Don't you just hate me? But what to do? You can't blame a bored gal in a car for trying not to waste time can you?)
  • I get to master many skills on the job namely, multi-tasking, time-management, ppl management, communication skills, etc etc. I'm quite good at those now from frequent practise.
  • Theres a fully stocked pantry at my office. This means that I can eat whenever I'm hungry. No limited time for coffee breaks and lunchtime.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm going to have a coffee break now. Oops! I mean breakfast... before the boss wakes up and duty calls.

P.S. Blogger now allows image hosting so no need to host images/pics remotely. Just click on the picture icon when you're posting and you can upload your pictures. Yipee! Very much easier now.

Popular Posts