Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, April 17, 2006

Almost Two!

For the record, baby who is turning two this Friday, has the following new developmental milestones. Baby can now...

  • hold mini conversations/order me about - "Marmee...book" (Points to the book to ask me to read, because his father who was lazy to read to him asked him to "ask mummy" Hrrmmph) followed by "Marmeee... sit" (Points to the empty space beside him as he settles himself nicely beside his lazy dad who was busy reading his own comic. Hrrmmph).
  • Oh! And I just discovered he's learned another new word. (He just came to me saying "spoil spoil" then showed me his toy car with the tyres coming off a little). He is learning more and more new words by the day and can easily repeat words after us now.
  • hit his sister back. Previously their fights were always one-sided with his sister pushing him, hitting him etc. Well, he has now discovered how to hit back! Hmmm.... kesian me! (thinking of all the fights I have to be referee to)

We're not doing anything special for his birthday. Mr MG is unable to take the day off so we have to wait till he gets back first. Hmm... now, how shall I make his day special? Still have a few more days to think about it. We got him a new T-shirt to wear on the day. As for the present, we got a soft toy dog and a book for him. I also ordered a cake with elmo's face on it. Mr MG says thats very good already cos he never celebrated any birthdays before till he met me. Oh I do hope baby likes his new toy and cake.

Popular Posts