Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Conversation with my 30 month old boy

I was giving baby a bath when he said to me...

Baby: "No head. No head. "

followed by...

Baby: "Put there. Put there." (pointing to the shower and indicating to me to put it away)

After a while, I finally got it and told him...

MG: "Don't worry baby. We are not washing hair today."
(He was afraid that I would start spraying the shower over his head, hence the "No head")

He looked at me and I repeated myself to encourage him to speak...

MG: "Not washing hair today."

He then tried to repeat after me...

Baby: "Not.. washing... hair... today."

Not bad, not bad at all. I tried to say it again so he could learn from repetition...

MG: "Not wash... (when suddenly a small, wet little hand covered my mouth to stop me)

Then he shook his little head a little impatiently to indicate to me that he wanted me to shut up so he could try on his own and he said...

Baby: "Not.... wash... hair"

And then he smiled, pleased with himself at his own attempt.

MG: "Yes baby, thats right. We are not washing hair today."

Yup, baby is on the road to become a talkative little fella. Mummy loves you lots, Baby. Mmmmmmuah!

Popular Posts