Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Google Custom Search

I've put up Google Custom Search for all my blogs and I love it! It enables me to customise the search results to show the webpages of my choice. This allows me to search my 3 blogs all at one go. It is a really useful tool to have if you have been blogging for a while and you have a short memory. Sometimes, you remember having said something but its a pain to go through your archives one by one searching for it.

Now, with the google custom search, I can easily locate my old posts and I can do it for all my blogs simultaneously. No need to crack my head wondering when I wrote something or on which blog I wrote it. Lol!

To create your own custom search engine, all you need to do is sign up for a Google Co-op Account. You can sign in for this service from your google account if you have one. Then merely follow the instructions, copy and paste the code on your blog and you're done! If you have google adsense, you can even show ads on your search engine and earn some extra $$. Well........, the custom search engine is really for my own convenience but this is an added bonus.

Popular Posts