Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, July 30, 2007

What Shall I Wear?

I have a party to attend this Saturday. What shall I wear? I simply cannot decide! Should I wear this turquoise blue gown with matching glittering shawl and super high heels? (Phweet! Phweet!). Its leftover from my own wedding dinner from a few years ago so why let it rot in the cupboard, yes? *wipes dust off gown*




Or should I wear this pink pants suit with matching pink mules instead? Hmmm… the pink one may be more appropriate. Its less formal. The blue one looks so formal. I mean c’mon, its not MY wedding I’m attending! Hahaha




Right! Enough daydreaming. Firstly, I cannot fit into slim looking outfits like these. Secondly, they belong to my girl’s first Barbie Doll.

Being a mum sure is fun. I can be a kid again along with my kids. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to play with the Barbie Doll that I never had as a little girl. As a mother/father, do you find that you tend to buy your kids the toys that YOU like? Lol!

Popular Posts