Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, January 23, 2009

Too eager to go to Kindy

Last night at bedtime, the little one said....

"Mummy, teacher said she will give me orange, card and lantern. Please remind me ok?" (Teacher had promised them to return the card and lantern that they made in kindy plus give them a mandarin orange each today if they were good in their reading).

I told him, ok I will remind him, but then he said.......

"Oklah. Oklah. Lets go now."

lol. That was at 9.00pm at night. He was so eager to get his stuff that the teacher promised, he wanted to go to kindy in the night. Hahaha.

This morning I reminded him and I told him to remind the teacher if she forgets, to which he replied....

"I am a bit shy of the teacher lah, mummy."

Hahaha. He is so adorable... if I may say so myself. lol.

Popular Posts