Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, May 06, 2011

The picture in my mind


This is the my current picture in my mind of us. My boy is about this size now, the girl a little taller but yes, this is how I see us, my two lovelies, my babies.

You will always be my babies. You are both too heavy for me to lift and cradle in my arms now. So in my mind's eye, I see me stooping down and giving you both a loving cuddle like this.

9 & 7. I can't believe it. I started this blog when you were both under 3. I described myself as a mother to two under three then. The picture in my mind was different then. My life was very different then too. I didn't even have time to go to the toilet for a proper bath! Now, I can even read a magazine. :)

I wonder how it will be like another few years down the road. If I am still blogging, I will post a picture to freeze this memory in time.

Popular Posts