Eye Level Malaysia
Join our Facebook Group

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best Friends Forever

BFF is an acronym for Best Friends Forever. Well, my girl has found a best friend, a girl who sits beside her. Since my girl is only 9, I am not sure about the "Forever" part but I am glad she has found a good friend.

A good friend is .....
  • someone who waits for you to finish your meal in the school canteen
  • someone who goes to the toilet and the school bookshop with you
  • someone who helps you carry your heavy school bag up and down the stairs when you hurt your foot
  • someone who insists you try her curry rice just because she likes curry too
  • someone who laughs at your jokes
  • someone who tells you jokes
  • someone who lends you books and borrows yours
  • someone to giggle with
I am glad that my girl finally has a special friend to do all these things with. :)

Popular Posts