Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Cheng Yu Gu Shi (Chinese Idiom Stories)



This Cheng Yu Gu Shi or Chinese Idiom Story

狐假虎威(hu jia hu wei)

 is about relying on another's power to bully or frighten others.


 

My girl who is in Primary 3 this year is starting to learn Cheng Yu Gu Shi or Chinese Idiom Stories. Her teacher tells her to incorporate as many of these Chinese Idioms or Cheng Yu that she has learned into her Chinese Essays.

So I am really happy to have found this YouTube user and Channel who has uploaded about 40 Chinese Idioms Stories Videos with cute animation like the one above. Though I do not understand some of them, I think my girl will find them useful.

Learning Chinese Mandarin for Kids can be fun.

Popular Posts