Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaching Kids English Sentence Making the Fun Way

One of the positive things about writing a lot on my blog and on Squidoo is the fact that I constantly find new and interesting websites, books, toys etc for my kids. For example when updating my Kids Learning English Online Squidoo Lens today, I discovered this wonderful game to help kids learn to make Sentences in English.


BBC KS2 Bitesize is a wonderful resource for kids learning English. I love this CBBC Shows Trapped Making Sentences Game to help kids in making sentences in English starting from Simple, then Compound and Complex Sentences. I bet my girl will enjoy this game when I introduce it to her.

This English Sentence Making Game is a fun way for kids to learn how to make English Sentences. Much more fun than all those boring English workbooks that the kids have to work on. Quite often my kids have to learn how to rearrange sentences into the correct format in boring workbooks. In this game, they can learn to do that in a fun way.

Popular Posts