Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, November 25, 2011

Top Christmas Gift Ideas For Girls for Christmas 2011

NEW UPDATE! GO HERE FOR THE LATEST KIDS GIFT GUIDE AND COMPREHENSIVE GIFT LIST ON 


CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS 2012

Christmas Gift Guide For Kids 2012
Click On Picture To Go To Christmas Gift Guide For Kids 2012
The image was illustrated by Kopi Soh

As I mentioned, I am doing a Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Girls for this Christmas 2011. These are based on my recommendations on Squidoo. The recommendations here are general. Visit my Squidoo lenses for the specific recommendations on each separate category. So here it is, my.....

Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Girls For Christmas 2011

Dear Santa, What can I get for a girl this Christmas 2011?
Ho, HO, HO! Plenty. Plenty. Here are some Christmas Gift Ideas for you...

1. Dolls make nice stocking fillers for girls

First, check out my Gift Guide For Buying Dolls For The Holidays and Christmas. Its got dolls for girls of every age. Dolls are the perfect stocking fillers for Christmas. Here are some of the very latest dolls for the holidays. Check out the Lalaloopsy Dolls for Girls this Christmas. They're the later, cuter version of the traditional rag doll. However, if it is the traditional rag doll you want, you will find it too in my Gift Guide For Buying Dolls For Girls.

2. Books are everygreen and great as a gift at Christmas or at any other time



Books make great gifts for both girls and boys. Here are some Christmas Book Ideas for kids. Check the list out if you want books about Christmas and the Holidays. However, if it is regular books or Popular Kids Book Series you want, you can go to the second link for some great Christmas Gift Ideas as well.

3. Crafts are enjoyed by most girls who will love to receive craft sets as gifts

Girls who love crafting and sewing will surely love this receiving this Cross Stitch Bookmark Kit as a Christmas Gift. There are more gift ideas like this in my Simple Cross Stitch Projects for Kids lens on Squidoo. Many of the cross stitch craft sets are fantastic to fill the stocking of girls who love crafts.

4. Cute Stationery and School Supplies


You can't go wrong with this Christmas Gift Idea. Besides, they're not just adorable to look at, these Cute Stationery and School Supplies are useful and practical items that can be used.

5. Activity Ideas - Why not get a girl a Cooking Book or Set this Christmas?

Girls love to imitate their mothers. If mother is busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen for Thanksgiving and Christmas, why not get a Children's Cookbook, Apron or Cooking Set as a Christmas Gift this year? Here are some Cooking with Kids Cookbooks and Cooking Sets to get you started.

6. Barbie Dolls for Girls for Christmas 2011

I know I had dolls under number 1 in my list but I can't help it. I love Barbie Dolls. So here are the latest Barbie Dolls 2011. Check it out for Barbie Doll 2011 Christmas Gift Ideas for Girls. Barbie Dolls make nice Christmas Tree Ornaments too.

7. Top Christmas Gift for Girls Aged 9 (Just because my girl is 9)


Finally, just because my girl is age 9, I have Christmas Gift Recommendations for Girls age 9. This is my girl's private wishlist but feel free to go through them to get some Christmas Gift Ideas for girls who are nine or a pre-teen or tween girl.

Tip: Visit the links on each category for more Christmas Gift Ideas for Girls in that category.

Coming next... My Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Boys
Also check out my Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Women for Christmas 2011

Popular Posts