Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sheepskin Seat Covers for Car

I like the feel of sheepskin. It feels so soft and luxurious. So comfortable. I remember having one on the floor at home in my old apartment. I was so sad when it became worn out from my constant rubbing my feet over it that I bought another one in the same design.

I saw a picture of sheepskin seat covers for cars recently. That would be so comfy for a long car journey. However, I think I would have to wait a while before I get a sheepskin seat cover for my car. The reason is because my kids like to eat in the car! I can just imagine the crumbs that will be stuck within it.


Fortunately, there are some other sheepskin auto accessories I can consider. A sheepskin seat belt cover would be nice for the kids. They are old enough to have their car seats removed but the seat belt is still a bit high and uncomfortable for them. A cover would make it more comfy.

As for me, I can always consider a sheepskin steering wheel cover. That would be nice for my hands. All this talk about sheepskin really makes me feel like touching one right now.

Popular Posts