Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Turning a hobby into a job

Have you ever considered blogging as a side job or becoming a freelance graphic artist or website designer or freelance photographer or teaching part time? If that dream seemed impossible at one time, it is now much easier with the internet and the way the job hiring scene has changed.

With the internet, now you can turn your hobby into a career easily. However, in order to do that, you must first be found. You can market yourself on many social networking sites these days but in addition to that you should also promote and market your skills on a social employment and networking site. You can post your resume in these sites where potential employers can find  you. These tools are around and available to you so make use of them. Payment is very much easier now too. Everything can be done online.

I never thought it possible before but now I have turned blogging into a part-time job for me. Through blogging, I also get to market my freelance writing skills and by using online tools that are available to me, I have  managed to market and promote my writing skills and turned my favorite hobby which is writing, into a job.

What about you? What is your hobby? Have you ever considered turning it into a career or making it earn some side income for you or are you still stuck in a job that you don't love.

Popular Posts