Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, April 05, 2012

MPV or Sedan?

Almost all the parents I see in my childrens' school is driving a huge MPV. It would see that the larger it is the better even though there are usually just one or two kids in them.

Although a MPV is much higher and therefore easier to see better while driving on the road, I personally prefer a sedan. A sedan like the 2012 Volkswagen Passat looks comfortable and steady to me. The MPVs look more like a bread box then a car to me, seriously. It is hard to park too! Any vw los angeles owner would agree with me on that, I am sure.

A sedan is sleek and sexy. An MPV just practical and not fun although many families are now seeking because of their extended families of maids, drivers, kids, grandparents etc. Even those who do not have such a big family seek it simply because the others are having one too. Well, I would certainly prefer the vw if I could have a choice.

It would certainly be more comfortable driving long distance plus I feel it is much safer too. Somehow the height of the MPV makes me feel less safe as compared to a Sedan like the vw.

Popular Posts