Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, June 14, 2012

You Know You're Spending Too Much Time Online When..


It was a hot day yesterday. I felt very much like having a root beer float. So I told the kids that when we get the chance, we should get a bottle of root beer, then buy our own ice-cream and make a root beer float to drink at home.

Then the little one asked whether we could make a float with an orange fizzy drink? I told him "Sure, why not?" to which he replied....

"Then we'll get a few flavors and colors. We'll try a milk one too. Then we put them on the table and take pictures and then we show it to everyone and get money.

lolol. My dear son, I wish it WAS that easy to get money. I think all bloggers, Squidoo, Wizzley, Hubpages, Webnuggetz and other online writers or perhaps just someone who likes to facebook a lot, will be able to identify with this. ;)

Popular Posts