Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

School Holiday Programmes For Mid Term Holidays

Woman Pondering
The mid term holidays are here again and time for some child care centres to get busy making money..... offering school holiday programmes, workshops, holiday camps, tuition etc for school going children. :P

Usually during the last week of school, some staff from these institutes will line up outside the school gates distributing pamphlets and brochures to parents offering various supervised activities... at a price of course.

Fortunately I am a SAHM, so I don't have to worry about taking leave or spending extra money on some of these programmes. Some of the programmes are quite interesting too. Cooking workshops, storytelling programmes, outdoor camps, public speaking. There is a whole list of them. We didn't use to have any of these when I was in school. .

The woman pondering in the picture is not me. Usually we don't do any of those things she is thinking about. Being a SAHM, I usually device my own school holiday programme. I wonder what to do with the kids this holidays. Still haven't thought of anything yet. Two weeks is really very short. Before we know it, its over.

I may have to MIA for a while from my blogging.

Popular Posts