Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mid Valley Megamall Car Park Bays Live Update

Going to take a break away from parenting and schooling stuff for today's post.

Recently, I was caught in a bad jam near Mid Valley megamall. I wanted to find out whether it was an exhibition that was causing it so I surfed over to the Mid Valley megamall website. I didn't find any exhibition posted that day but I found their Live Update for car park bays. I think that's a really useful feature. I wish I had known about it earlier. That's why I decided to share it here today.

Many of my friends and relatives have often mentioned to me that they give up on the idea of going to the mall because of car park woes. I think they would find this car park bays live update useful too. It shows you a map of the mall car park with a 30 second live update of the bays available so you can plan your drive there. Nice!

Here are some screenshots I took from the website. On the right are the available parking pays. Plenty as you can see now since it is 7.45am at the point of writing. The numbers will be different by noon. Below is a map of the parking zones. I tested out the update by checking the numbers as we drove past one day. It was accurate. Fantastic. Now, I can plan my trips there.

I hope this post was useful for you. Share it if it was.




Popular Posts