Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

Monday, July 03, 2017



Lorna Whiston TTDI Open Day July 2017


Hi parents,

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun Dr Ismail is having its Open Day on Saturday 22nd, July 2017. The Open Day will be a good opportunity for parents to discover more about the courses that Lorna Whiston offers for your kids.  This includes all English Language courses, Speech and Drama Classes and Public Speaking Programmes

You can tour the premises together with your kids and visualize the learning environment. During an Open Day you can get a good feel of the environment, the premises and the staff. Not only that, usually you will get extra discounts and offers if you sign up on Open Day.

Open Day Offers

Here are some of the extra bonuses that await you at the Lorna Whiston TTDI July 2017 Open Day
  • Voucher for Parent Workshop worth RM75 plus goodie bag
  • Lucky Dip for discount valued up to RM100 off first term's fees
  • Refer a friend to enrol for Language programmes and walk away with a pair of RM10 gift voucher from MBO Cinemas
  • Special Discount and Activities from Dr Seuss and Usborne children's Books
Make sure you have a good look around the centre and speak to the teachers and management to find out more about their English only environment and teaching methodology, syllabus and books. Don't be shy to ask questions and explore. That is what an Open Day is for, to get as much information as possible.

Find out about the courses and get expert opinion on what course suits your child best. This is your chance to get up close and personal to the centre and its educators so make the most of it by being prepared and asking the right questions. Are the teachers friendly and qualified? Is the centre clean and secure? Will your child enjoy being at the centre? Visiting a centre is the best way of getting to know it. Lastly, don't forget to enjoy yourselves. Usborne Books is  holding a book fair with special discounts and activities for your kids during the Open Day. See you there!

The Lorna Whiston TTDI Open Day is on Saturday 22nd July, 2017 from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm. Call 03-7727 1909 to book a tour for you and your child.






2 comments:

  1. I feel so upset when one of the staff at ttdi give me a weird look when I come to the center. I know my attire is not a "rich" look.

    Before I come to the center, I'm fully aware about the fees and I do have money to pay, but she seems do not allow me to enrol my kid there.

    She doesn't mention about this open day at all. She keeps saying that the program here is expensive and the preschool here only 3 hours. For your info my daughter is only 4 years old. Does she expect my daughter to be in class for 8 hours?!!

    I'm dying to enrol my daughter here. I want my daughter to learn english with native speaker! But I guess the staff there do not want me there.

    I feel so upset and unfair about this discrimination. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH AND I WANT TO GIVE HER THE BEST EDUCATION.

    As a mother I feel sorry about my daughter. Because of my look, my daughter cannot learn english from the native speaker.

    -A truly heartbroken mother-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thanks for leaving this comment. Here's a reply for you from Lorna Whiston Taman Tun.

      Dear Madam,

      Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience that you have had with our staff.

      At Lorna Whiston, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction and this is not how we treat our customers. Unfortunately, we did not meet your or our own expectations. Our intention is to conduct our business to the highest standards of professional behaviour and ethics and to be honest, transparent and ethical in our interactions with all parties.

      We do our best to train each and every one of our staff on how to properly handle our customers’ enquiries, as we are always looking for ways to improve our service. Your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

      We would like to further investigate this situation to ensure that this does not happen again. Please kindly provide us with your contact number by emailing juliatan@lornawhiston.com.my

      Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention—please don’t hesitate to contact us at 03-7729 1909 with any further concerns.

      Sincerely,
      Julia

      Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...